B

Feeling discouraged

Relatively new to FB & exercising in general & got really discouraged this morning!

Been using the video's on YouTube for a couple weeks now trying to come up with beginning routines to accomplish my goals (was on a diet for the last 6 months & lost 30+ lbs & 12 in but I can see that there is still work to be done). I'm not exactly a spring chicken & up until recently, my idea of exercise was chasing kids (& since my baby is now 21, I haven't had to do that for many years). So I am really not sure the best route to take to get there. Some of the things I've tried have been working, but many have not. I saw the FB 4 week beginner program & really wanted to do that, but the only way to access FB in my workout room is through my Blu-ray player. Discovered today that, even though I updated the software, the Blu-Ray struggles with playing the videos on the website (if froze on the 3rd stretch into it). So basically, I'm not able to fully utilize the website & programs because I can't get it to work in my workout room! So I have to do it on my own & pray I figure it out! Really sucks as I love working out with Kelli & really want to use the calendar & programs!!!!