1000 calorie workout complete!

Wooo after rescheduling my workouts after days of feeling stressed and feeling overworked from so many things going on..I completed my 1000 calorie workout today!! I've now officially complete my first 4 week portion of fit! I loved it! I feel fitter I've noticed ive burnt fat and look more lean and toned and even better..I feel stronger and my endurance has improved so much! I cant wait to complete the next 4 weeks that's coming up for me 😁 will update you guys more of my results including a before and after! I realised that you cant always fit in a workout some days because it can be due stress/sickness and I know it took me time to complete them 4 weeks of fit..but I finally did it and feel so accomplished and proud of myself! I hope you guys are taking care of yourselves with this coronavirus that's going on and you're all doing well! Really appreciate having you guys on here it's so positive and dont feel alone on here because we have so many people to talk to on here really appreciate it 💕