Magda and Michelle’s party time.... 62 and 63 year old checking in!

Thanks Michelle and Magda for putting on this party! 63 year old hubby and 62 year old me joining in and checking in!! And I must say I loved this one. I don’t think I had done this particular 1000 cal workout before. It’s a great one with nice hiit combinations (can hiit ever be nice?!) that went by amazingly fast, then a good abs section as well as a varied strength section. Sweating like pigs we were... or rather (as he said) he was sweating like a pig and I was glowing like a lady!

We moved to our spare bedroom to do the workout, as our downstairs neighbour’s hallway and kitchen are below that, which meant we didn’t have to do low impact. Mind you, I definitely did for some bits, which I sometimes actually find more effective as I do it with better form and more explosion, if that makes sense?!?!

As hubs joined in we used his tablet which means it is not linked to my hearing aids (my I-phone has a bluetooth connection to my hearing aids); it was so funny to hear his reactions to what K and D were saying: “yes, yes”,...“yeah, that’s right” ...”eh no, no” etc! I couldn’t hear their commentary, which made his reactions all the more hilarious!!! Also I couldn’t hear the beeps at the end of each interval, so there he was saying: “yes, stop now!” 🤣🤣🤣

And with us having only one set of powerblocks I found a great solution to doing the strength portion without weights for me: I put my 1k ankle wrights on my wrists! It felt really effective.

#thanksmagdaandmichelle

#lovetheseFBparties

#lovefitnesswithfriends

P.s. I gave my day 4 of LI round 2 a ✅, as I think this deserves it.

Edited