Daily Check-in: Thursday, March 26th

^Tiny Blue flower that belongs to a Creeping Sage.

That's right. I'm just going to right away say what the picture is for today, mention that the crushed leaves have a spicy minty sage smell, then dish all the hellos and highs for you guys. Today is obviously Friday Eve. How nice is that? Pretty nice if you like the day that comes before Friday.

Anyway, workouts and more workouts. Or rest to be your best. Let's do this thing where we talk about what workouts we did and will do and what we sometimes think about them. Afterwards I usually think highly of them. During is where I get mixed feelings, lol. My body is always asking why we are always in a huffing and puffing situation. It's all going to make sense later, I tell myself.. I'm in a before mode right now; I see the HIIT and upper body workout scheduled before me, the word intense is used, and I'm just not going to think about it, lol. I'll push play when the time comes and get to sweating! Body and mind will understand.. But what and how are you moving today? Talking yourself into something? 5 minutes is better than no minutes, but good luck in whatever you do! And on the flip side, maybe some of you are going for a lot of five minutes by joining in on Michele and Magda's 1000 calorie workout party with this one? https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-for-2-million-subscribers-at-home-workout-to-burn-1000-calories ...Have all the fun with that guys! One of these months I will join you!

Now you all know that workouts or not, 0 to a 1000 calories burned, the food is a given. So give me some yummy lines and tell us what is for dinner. I went for sandwiches last night, so tonight will be a turkey and rice dish that was suppose to be yesterday which was originally going to be leftovers. Yep. Not confusing at all. Maybe the foodiverse is simpler where you are? Or at the very least delicious and keeping you satiated and feeling fine!

And who is ready to talk about who our next ghost (guest host) will be this weekend? Drumroll for Coby! ..Before we get too excited, are you good for ghosting this weekend, Coby? It's yours if you want! ..Also, anyone who would like to guest host and do the ghosting thing, step right up!! I think I've only got Magda left. She's all alone in the pool after Coby, so who would like to try and host these check-ins on the weekends? If you've already had an interest and I didn't mention you, please tell my brain again. I will remember you this time, I swear, lol.

And new or old, everyone and anyone is welcome! We are not exclusive. That also goes for commenting here if you are new to FB and see this post. I like to always say, this check-in is your check-in! So even if you say nothing, thanks for checking out the check-in!

Okay, basics covered. I hope you all have and had a wonderfully safe and safely wonderful day! Thursday is calling non stop, so pick up the day! Or don't answer, depending how Thursday is being. Days can be so moody and demanding.