Looking for help/ideas to curb late night snacking.

I first want to thank FB for all you do! I was a skinny kid, and then an accident later, i was bed ridden and put on 20 lbs quickly..at the age of 13. People started to say that i was fat.. which was news to me and of course the next course of action was - yo yo dieting. It stayed all through my teenage years and for a significant portion of my twenties as well.

It was only after having my first baby that i started to workout with FB. I have finally let go of my obsession with weight. I finally respect my body for what it can do. I am still a little obsessed with the number on the scale but i know that at least some of it is muscle. I love working out with you. I had my second child almost two years ago and im going strong with my workouts .. doing what i can.

My daughter used to say "youre not strong mama" ..now i can actually lift her and her brother.. together they weight about 70 pounds.. she now says "youre so strong mama"

Im still not close to my 'ideal' weight /shape but im not stressed about it at all. I enjoy and thrive in what my body is able to do.. and im very very grateful for every workout im able to do .. especially when so many people are being hospitalized and dont have that luxury.

With covid19, I have been home with both kids, enterntaining them, cooking, working full time. At the end of the day i just want to snuggle up with netflix and EAT. Im eating reasonably during the day so im not hungry. Its more boredom/ stress relief. How are others dealing with this? Im thinking of making a cup of herbal tea and winding down with some meditation music.. but i want to know if others have any ideas. Meditation is great, but i feel like i wont really stick to it for the long run and may end up raiding the fridge late at night.

Edited