Lockdown 😱: Trip down memory lane?!?! Or unfit/fit rollercoaster!!!

Lockdown day 2 ..... no nature conservation! 😱😥🙃 Trying not to go spare I decided to get all my photobooks out. I had promised my son I would find him a particular pic. Well, 11 albums later I still haven’t found it. But my.... did I have a brilliant time! So cute to see these pics of my kids, their cousins, my mum with her six grandchildren, etc etc. I won’t bore you with the details. I sent a pic of my son and his first girlfriend to my son’s fiancee (let me stress he was three at the time, so was she and towering above him!). Sent loads to my kids and....

made a collage of what I feel is my

unfit/fit rollercoaster

I was a yoyo dieter and pics certainly show that! Me fit, me unfit, me fit, me unfit etc etc. But the nicest thing to see (and I work hard to keep it that way) is 2012 and still the same in 2019..... yay, no more rollercoaster, just fit healthy me! There aren’t any pics of me between 1958 and 1977, somehow the one album I have of my childhood years is nowhere to be found. We did go to the loft in our garage, but couldn’t find it. No doubt it’s there somewhere, but I thought it was a bit much to get everything down to find it.

Anyway, not here to get comments of appraisal, just thought I’d share another idea for an activity to be done while in lockdown. I really enjoyed it!!! Definitely to be recommended! Maybe you can make a timeline of your life and post it here?!?!

Edited