Thank you, Daniel's Back Rehab workout!

I hadn't worked out for over a week (only because I was feeling really lazy) and thought I'd do a 1000 calorie workout to get back into it. But this morning I had terrible back pain (probably from poor sitting posture yesterday). I haven't had back pain ever since I started working out regularly, even if I sat with terrible posture. So, I've learned that if I want to be back pain-free, I really have to workout regularly.

But what do I do today? I was really planning on that 1000 calorie workout. After some research on the dos and don'ts of working out with back pain, I decided calorie burn, especially heavy calorie burn, isn't as important right now as tending to my back.

So, I finally decided to try Daniel's newest workout on back rehab and core conditioning. And I have to say, I'm so happy I did. Is my back pain completely gone? No, and I didn't expect it to. BUT! it GREATLY reduced the severity of the pain! I am so thankful!

Thank you, FB, for creating back specific workouts and stretches. A lot of their other back/core workouts have done a miracle on my back, as well.

Here is the workout I used: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/daniel-s-favorite-back-rehab-and-core-conditioning-workout

Cheers!