Daily Check-in: Tuesday, March 24th

Hey everyone. It's nice to see you here. Tuesday is coming in Spring and bringing fresh grape leaves from a wild grape vine. The leaves always have a pink about them when they first come out and then they will be your average standard good ol' green color. The scrub woods are just exploding with fresh leaves right now. Spring is kinda like excited and wanting to run around like my puppies. Maybe too excited as we are pushing 90°F these days. Hard to imagine some of you guys are getting snow! Or maybe not as we are a global audience and I'm just too stuck in my corner, lol.

Anyway, a note and updates about the Community challenge. A lot of you shared so many workouts! That's awesome and thank you for participating and sharing your favorites. Kim had the idea of pushing the challenge a little later into April, so I'm thinking a more official date will be Monday, April 6th. That way, as she said, anyone wanting or finishing up the challenge from Plus or whatever you are doing has time to finish. And also me and Kim will have more time to make up a sweet schedule for everyone. Is that date okay? In any case, when we do get to the challenge, you could really do it anytime because the winning schedule will be posted and you could plug it into your calendar whenever you like. Also, regarding the name for the challenge and also a great Kim idea; there was a lot of positivity for naming the challene, Stay Connected (#stayconnectedchallenge), so what do you all think? We stay connected, uniting via home workouts to fight the ever increasing cabin fever, yeah? And to support the stay at home movement. I think it is quite fitting. And there's even talk of a food party focusing on getting crafty with what's on hand in your pantry and freezer after the challenge.

Ah, but I'm getting too far ahead of myself. So no more challenge talk for now. I will keep you up to date on when we will be voting and all the good stuff, but for now, let's focus on how you are working out and/or resting today. Small stuff, big stuff? Or maybe you are thinking about spending a 1000 calories. If so, there's a party for you on Thursday: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/18092/want-to-burn-a-1000-calories-while-having-funor For me today, it is a continuation on the March 2020 Plus challenge and it is a lower body strength and HIIT session.

So many options to do, around here, right? So what is on your plate?

Answer that with a literal sense as well because this is the food section where we talk about....well, food. So give it up for the nutritious and delicious sprinkled in your day. It's Tuesday so I think something needs to go in a wrap and become something along the lines of a taco. Taco-ish Tuesday. Eh, I'll take it.

Okay, my ramblings for today is about over, I promise. Thanks a many for reading and giving us a pie slice of your day. Heh, there I go with food again. We already covered it, but I guess one way to honor food is to talk about it all the time. Everyone's thinking about it, so I'm just saying it :P

Alright, whatever adventures your day holds, be well and navigate the day with your own beauty and grace, and know like you already know; You. Got. This.

Edited