Broken elbow update

So a while ago I placed a post that I broke my elbow. It turned out the bone was fragmented so I needed surgery... Three screws were necessary to put everything in its place again.

I had a lot of trouble in the beginning to let go of my exercise regime. Afraid that I would lose all of my progress. But after a while I accepted it and understood that rest was what my body needed the most. So now we're three weeks later and all I've done is some short walks while I had a cast.

Today the cast is gone :) I've got a long way to go before my arm will be anywhere near normal though. But I'm able to move more freely again! I even did my first FB workout :D Modifying the exercises when necessary. It feels so incredibly good to move again!

Anyway I just wanted to share that it's no disaster to rest for a couple of weeks. Yes I've lost some muscle and endurance, but not as much as I feared :) I will be strong and fit again in no time! So good luck to all of you who have to recover from an injury or illness! You will get there!