No longer RoamblenderšŸ˜„, but now weā€™ve got Nudgeblender!!!

After having had our Beachblender, Roamblender and Aquablender, we now have a new ā€œbabyā€ to add to our ā€œcollectionā€. I decided to call her (yes, definitely a girl) Nudgeblender....

Why??? Well, I cancelled all Roamblender activities as from this past weekend, for obvious reasons, but our friends were still quite keen to keep some contact and some fitness going. What we are doing now is:

- I post a Fitnessblender workout or workouts on our Nudgeblender whatsapp group once a week

- each group member decides whether or not to do it, no pressure, just a NUDGE

- you can (but donā€™t have to) post a pic of you or your surroundings to the group whatsapp

- posting is only allowed once a week, as one of my friends said: I donā€™t want it to become a competition!

- itā€™s not an accountability group, just a ā€œI might as well do this oneā€ idea

- others can post workouts as well, of course, but I will start the process for our group now.

I do have an accountability with one friend, who was really keen for me to do that, as she needs that ā€œpressureā€! Every day we just post a ten minute workout we did to get the other one to do one as well!

I am posting this here as you may want to think up something similar with one or more of your friends. Good luck if you do and whatā€™s most important: have fun with it!!!!

Photo: the profile picture for our friendsā€™ whatsapp group. I hope K and D donā€™t mind?!?! I am not selling anything in their name, just trying to get my Roamblender friends on board!

Edited