🌸S.I.F.🌹Accountability Group -- Week 3: Sunday, March 22

Happy Sunday, guys 'n girls!

We all have so many things to do and to think about at the moment and sometimes we just don't find the time for fun spare time activity here on the best fitness community in the world (wide web). I think it's like this for Heaven G this weekend, so I hope it's okay for me to ghost this week's discussion/support thread. Of course it's a little bit late now, but maybe some of you still feel a little urge to review your last week, just like I did. ;) (And of course: All fingers crossed that you are fine, Heaven!)

Oh man, being creative is tough! xD But well, maybe... especially in tough days it can be really helpful to be part of a community and carry the load together. Just like earlier today. The news suggested that at 6 o'clock all musicians here in Germany get onto their balcony and sing Beethoven's "Ode an die Freude" together. My wife and I were the only ones singing in our neighborhood, but still we had a warm and pleasant feeling, knowing that there was some connection to many other people throughout the country, doing the same thing at the same time and thinking of each other.

Since we are a global community, it's a bit hard to time such a thing, but I'd really like to do something with you guys anyways. Let's just try at Wednesday evening, when half the week is over and we are done with all our duties, to take some minutes to let go of our worries, calm down and do Kellie's amazing breathing workout "together". I kinda like the idea to just relax for 5 minutes and know that all around the world you guys are doing the same. Whoever wants to join is most welcome to add this little gem to their calendars:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/breathing-workout-breathing-exercises-for-stress-overwhelm-and-exhaustion

So, about my last week... all in all I am pretty happy with it! As you can see, I got five good workout days done and finished the two-weeks-March-challenge. I pushed myself pretty hard and already felt my strength improving after just two weeks of strength focus. Especially on Deadlifts and Overhead Presses I did alot better than the week before. On most days I did my workouts pretty late at night, so I didn't get my extra core workouts in. Just on Friday, with the weekend ahead, I added a short routine.

Nutritionwise I am glad that my little trouble from last week is now over and it wasn't hard to stay on track (2900-3100 calories per day). We are still cooking relatively low on calories, since my wife is currently in a weight loss phase, so I have to snack quite alot to get to my daily goals. Mostly I eat sandwiches, nuts and apples. If you've got good hints for small healthy snacks between the meals, I'd be very grateful to hear them. :)

That's it from me for today. Gonna do my second handstand training for this week now, as well as a little stretching/mobility workout, before I go to bed, so I can tackle the next week with charged batteries. Let's close this posting with Heaven's words:

Love and peace to all!

Edited