FB Plus Challenge Day 1 Complete + Let's Talk Modifying During a Workout

Hey FB Buddies! I just completed the first day of the FB Plus challenge. To those of you who aren't an FB member I'm sure you have your reasons and honestly it is your choice but I do highly recommend it. This first workout was brutal I have to say. I honestly have never done this lower body workout either and I have to say liked it a lot. Now here comes the interesting part. I modified the whole workout meaning I had to limit range of motion a lot and use even lighter weight than I normally would. Why? Because I had a pretty bad headache and I have a lot of joint pains going on so I mean do what I got to do right? Many people have a tendency and even the nerve to say modifying during a workout is a HUGE waste of time and if you aren't going " hard" (I put this in quotations because going hard is different for all of us) then there's no point in working out, you won't get any results, you're kidding yourself, etc. Honestly, hearing people say stuff like that has me thinking, "Do you guys understand working out at all?" If they did they wouldn't underestimate modifying because not everyone can bust out doing every complicated version of an exercise you know? That's why I appreciate Kelli and Daniel because not only do they get it but they even encourage us to do and be proud of what our bodies can do that day at that time. So even though I modified I still worked hard and I still got a good sweat in so I'm proud of myself for that. I even got in some cardio doing Just Dance with my little sister. In the end she complained about how much she was sweating but hey she got a workout too.

Anyone else ever workout with a headache?