FB Sweat - Day 5 - HIIT + Strength

I completed my workout and extra credit for today. It was a lower body workout with Kellie and my legs were shaking, by the time I moved on to the extra credit. I felt like I shouldn't have done the extra credit but I pushed myself through the workout. This morning I finished my Chapter 2 Test for Health, and then I cleaned the Alpaca pen, and after I am done online. I am going to finally work on the puzzle after a long hard busy week of working on schoolwork, because I do not have anymore work to do for today. But I will have more work to do next week so I'm basically off from school for 3 days until Monday. So from what I have heard the school is going to stay closed down for the rest of the year, but we don't really know yet for sure if that's the case or not. If that is the case then it is going to be a bummer for the seniors, because they won't get to be able to graduate this year at the school. It will mess up the whole schedule and it will upset and disappoint a lot of the seniors, because they can't graduate from the school this year.