FB Sweat - Day 3 - HIIT + Core

I completed my workout for today. But I did not do the extra credit because I didn't have that extra oomph to do it so I skipped it. After that I cleaned the Alpaca pen, had my breakfast, did some schoolwork, and then did the violin. This afternoon I worked on some Art 1 for a hour and then I did my Health Chapter 1 Test and then by the time I was done doing the both of them it was time for me to get into the shower. So I have been really busy now since I can't go to school, and do the schoolwork there I am doing it at home instead. But at least that I just only have to do it only on the week and I get to take the weekend off to just relax. I miss being at school because when I am at school, I can get to see all of my friends there and, we will all just be having fun at lunch time with the group just each one of us doing our own thing. But when you can't go to school you kinda of miss having all that fun with your friends everyday, and episodically if you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend then you really miss being with them at school. Because I really miss my boyfriend Ben and, I wish that I could see him even though we don't have school at the moment. It sure would be nice to see him and maybe have some fun and do something together.