NSV and then...

I went for a quick walk to get out the house today before I did my core workout as part of the FB Plus Challenge.

There’s a woods near my house then open fields at the top with a temple on top. Last time I went on my own (which I admit was a while ago) I did the whole thing in about 55 minutes. Today, I got up to the top in 17.5 minutes. I was so happy.

Then on the way back down, I slipped in the mud and fell on my bum! 🤭 I got back up and wasn’t hurt but I was covered in mud 😅

I marched on back down though and got home in a total of 36 minutes - way better than last time!

Then I did my core workout and just enjoyed a nice tea with my parents. I’m very grateful right now despite the circumstances because me and my parents are healthy and safe.

Also, I got a really good mark in my first piece of work for this semester. I felt incredibly down the past few days but today I feel much more positive. I have no doubt this pattern will continue of feeling up and down but I’m trying to stay positive. Hope everyone else is staying safe 😊