Completed FB 30 Low Impact Program

I did the last day of FB 30 Low Impact and it was hard. But now that I am all done with it I can move on to the next program. I love it when I completed a program because that means that I don't have to worry about doing it again anytime soon. I couldn't really do very many things around the house because it has been raining really hard here. So it kind of makes it harder to do things that I normally do around the house. But since I do not have school for a week I have to do the work here at home for my classes. But the school may change it's mind and say that they might go longer of no school. But when school starts back up, I will be ready to go back to school and work in my classes. But when you are away from the school and you are having fun with your parents, you can start to miss being at school with all of your friends every day. But I don't hardly miss being at school every day, because I will be having too much fun with my parents. But when you're at school working all day it makes you tired and then, you don't feel like doing anything when you come home to your parents.