Weekend Ghost Check-in: Sunday March 15th

One minute it was the weekend... Then next minute it's nearly Monday! As I type this, there's less than one hour to go.

So no more workouts or meals for me today. Luckily I've had plenty of both already!

But for those of you with plenty of time left in the day, what's your plan? Are you working out or resting? A blissful stretch or a brutal HIIT routine - or something in between?

Or just maybe you're like my children today, and you're planning and filming your own workout! That's how we spent most of our morning. The toughest bit was setting up the workout space for filming - moving furniture, positioning the iPad, and marking out the video boundaries.

Our workout included lots of Fitness Blender favourite exercises... And just a few of our own thrown in. My 6yo took charge, of course, insisting we rename butt kickers "bum kickers" (because I tell him we don't say "butt" in Australia) and telling me off when I got confused by my interval timer and started saying "rest" instead of the essential "let it relax".

(Just realised I did the entire voice-over without once saying "keep your lungs open". Total voice-over failure there.)

And once my kids had tired themselves out, Fit had a sequence of shorter workouts for me today. The highlight - marginally - was this HIIT routine: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/15-minute-total-body-hiit-workout-advanced-bodyweight-exercises-to-burn-fat-fast but the others were fantastic too.

Now, if you went to the trouble of filming your own workout - or even if you so much as wiggled your toes in bed this morning - you deserve a tasty, nutritious meal. Or maybe you deserve a treat! Or perhaps something thrown together from whatever's in the pantry. Whatever it might be, I'd love to hear about it.

As for me, I got my roasted zucchini and eggplant soup, and it was as delicious as anticipated.

Thanks for checking in with me, Blenders. It's been great fun Ghosting this weekend. Back to you, Raven!

👻

Edited