FB 30 Low Impact - Round 2 - Day 25 - Upper Body & Ind. Workout

I completed my workout for yesterday and for today. The workout I had for yesterday, was a upper body workout with Kellie and it used weights.When I was halfway through the workout I was starting to feel it in my arms, and I just wanted the workout to be done and over with. The workout I had for today was a Knee Friendly Butt and Thigh Workout with Kellie and it was hard to do. Because I finally got the resistances bands so I could finally use them for the workout that I had to do for today. I was so busy at school for the last 2 weeks that, I was in a hurry to get all of the work done in class so that way I could be all ready for the finals. Then when the finals came I did them and thought that I did a good job on them, but I didn't do a good job on them, and it lowered my grades down after the finals. But between classes and snack time and lunch time, I still had time to hang out with my friends and the group, and catch up on what happened over the weekend for everyone. We all still got to have fun at school when we were not in our classes working really hard for the finals, and trying to get everything done in time for it. But other than that I at least tried to do a good job on the finals and even though it lowered my grades, I still had good grades all term before finals came. Now they are closing my school for awhile so I get some extra time with my mom. yay!