🌸S.I.F.🌹Accountability Group -- Week 2: Saturday, March 14

Happy Saturday (and Pi day, for all you math nerds :)!

It's time again for our weekly wrap/discussion/support time!

Please include screenshots of your workout calendars (mine's attached!), refresh yourselves on your initial goals and take a breather. Week 2 is over! Hooray!

So, the question for you all this week is this:

What are some of your personal hacks to help "trick" your brain/make things easier to maintain a healthy lifestyle?

One of my personal "hacks" is for when I am using a workout program that involves Extra Credit workouts. I am that type of person who gets really bothered if there are extra credit opportunities and I don't complete them.

So, I have started to the extra credit workout BEFORE the main workout for the day. I found I am much more likely to skip a short, extra credit workout after a longer workout -- but, I have yet to skip a longer workout after completing the extra credit workout. It's a simple strategy, but this really helps me get it all done and feel so good at the end.

Now, it's time to hear from YOU.

*(Also, I want to make it clear that our Saturday discussions do not need to stay within the context of the chosen discussion. PLEASE SAY WHAT YOU WANT/NEED! I never want to limit anyone on their questions/advice if they really want to talk about a certain topic.)

Love and peace to all!