20weeks pregnant, Blend complete, fbplus 2 week challenge started!

Hello all!

I hope everyone is keeping well, wherever you are in the world.

I'm feeling so proud of myself - completed Blend earlier this week and then saw the FBPlus 2 week challenge, so I've started that and did day 2 today. Oof, my arms.....but I LOVE upper body training. It makes me feel so strong (until my arms shake later)!

I'm using a bump support for certain sessions, like HIIT, and making sensible modifications where needed. I hope I can keep on going throughout the next 20 weeks! We had a scan, but the baby was being super uncooperative! I was asked to do jumping jacks, all-fours jiggling, bridge jiggling, a 30min walk...and the baby was like "meh, I'm used to all this. I'll just stay super curled up down low." So, so far all seems fine but we need another scan in a couple of weeks to finish it off. Haha, I love the idea that all my exercise has made the baby think that kind of movement is totally normal. It *might* be a girl (not sure!) and I feel so happy that at this time in my life I'm certain of myself in terms of how to stay healthy, fit and how to pass a balanced approach on to a little girl - IF it's a girl. It was truly awesome to see this little thing yawning and moving and made me want to just keep looking after us both :)

Our holiday, which would have been from this Sunday, was cancelled last week due to travel restrictions, so instead I've booked a spa day on my birthday, as we would have been celebrating it away. My best friend has had to cancel her wedding the week after we'd have returned! My parents are both sick people so it would be easy to worry, but my mantra is always "Control what you CAN control". So....I hope if anyone is struggling at the moment you can think about that mantra :)

Have a great weekend everyone!