Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, March 13th

Hey everyone, and happy Friday! Today tastes just a little sweeter knowing the weekend is around the corner. A weekend that I'm right now reminding you that will have check-ins hosted by Jacqueline, so settle in for the nice change of pace for your eyes coming at you this weekend!

Regarding today though. Not only is it Friday, but a Friday the 13th. I hope it's not unlucky for you! Maybe we find today extra special and there is a trend to be bucked here. Anyway, what workouts will take place today? I'm not sure if I'll do one or take another rest day. I might do the the last split series video for the upper body, granted coughing doesn't get too bad. Strength training is usually fine, but cardio with a cough? Eh, not so much. So I'll be playing things by ear; except my ability to play by ear is terrible, so I need a different saying, but it's the first one that comes to mind.

Also, we haven't seen FT Co in a bit, have we? He wants a little lime light love. It's been FT Cu this, FT Cm that. So here he is being an absolute model for you guys. He is such a poser.

Now I'm going to go ahead and bark up the yummy tree. The food tree. That's right, guys. What is hanging from your food tree? Pretty sure mine is pizza, and I'm happy I'm feeling good enough to want that, but what about you? Something special, looked forward to, brand new, or just plain dependably good?

And who wants to make this a fitness friday? With the coronavirus pretty much in the forefront of everyone's minds and myself getting a cold this past week, my question for the Fitness Friday is about how exercise, eating right and possibly staying less stressed has helped you in terms of being well and your immune system. Have you noticed a drop in sick days since a healthier lifestyle has been adopted? Personally, it's hard for me to tell. I've never been sick that often, but I feel that maybe since exercising and eating better, I can handle a sickness better. Our bodies are incredible machines and can really handle a lot especially if we give them proper fuel and treat them gently. But in anyway, for those affected by the coronavirus, hearts go out to you! Please be safe, get well, stay calm and take all the precautions you can. We are all in this together, and this virus is affecting us all directly or indirectly one way or another, so we need to do what we can to help fight this thing.

Okay, well I think that about does it. It's now turned over to you to tell all and express your joys and concerns, your triumphs and struggles, or whatever you like. And remember that whatever you have going on, stay well, stay safe. I'd tell you all not to touch your face, but that's more of a do as say, not as I do kinda situation. I'll work on it.

Now all thats really left us just to wish you guys a great day and hopefully wonderful weekend. Take care, and thanks once again for checking in!