Been Awhile

While I’ve been absent from posting, for the most part, over the last 3 months, I’ve done my best to keep on track with my workouts. My personal and work lives have gone into a bit of an upheaval recently and I’m often stressed to the point of tears several times a day. I find that the only time my mind is ever completely quiet is when I’m doing workouts and listening to Daniel and Kelly talk, which lets me focus on paying attention and making sure I’m contracting the right muscles when I need to be. I feel gloriously stress free and relaxed after workouts lately. I’ve been pushing myself harder than normal (5/5 at least 3 times a week) with workouts lately, but making sure I’m doing Pilates and core the other days to avoid injuring my back again.

Reading other people’s stories here keeps me on track with nutrition and I’m enjoying when people post recipes I can try out.

Honestly, without this FB community, I’m not sure where I’d be right now from a mental state of mind. Thank you all for the encouragement, even when you don’t know you’re giving it! ❤️