S

10 min workouts are king!!

Hello FB fam! hope all is well.

So as I have mentioned before I am coming back from a looong break. At the same time I am also working not to fall into a burn-crash cycle. Looking back I know I have done this before. There's such a temptation, when I feel better and able to invest in workouts to just go all in!

Just wanting so much to feel fitter again, lose weight and get 'back to where I was'. It has lead to me doing things like; deciding to workout 6 days a week doing x minutes a day plus pilates (for example). As well as meditating, EFT, walking, swimming, healthy eating and so on. Not that those are necessarily bad goals. But hey they are full on! Then the crash happens when it all overwhelms me and I end up throwing in the towel and feeling worse than when I started. And repeat.

I don;t know why it has taken me so long to see this! but I am determined to beat it and find consistency. I thank goodness for these 10 min workouts, I am getting back into a rhythm again, challenging myself without feeling a failure.

Sorry for the ramble I had to get that out!!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fun-upper-body-workout-a-message-about-goal-setting

Edited