Workout Complete - Program Complete!

Woo hoo!!! Made it through FB Abs! 🙂

I have to admit, I was really nervous to go through FB Abs because my abs were seriously weak. Like so weak I was having to use my arms and/or momentum to sit up when I was laying down. But knowing how weak my abs were was also the reason why I wanted to go through it.

After 4 weeks of Abs I'm proud to say I'm 3lbs lighter and my abs are MUCH stronger! Now if I'm laying flat on the ground I can sit up using only my abs. 🙂 I feel like that doesn't sound like much of an accomplishment, but for me it's some much needed progress. As always, there's more work to be done, but I'm happy with my small victory for now.

I took some before and after pictures and even though there's not a drastic difference, I feel like there's a change in the shape of my stomach. So I'm feeling pretty encouraged!

Monday I'll be starting FB Burn - Round 2. I'm so excited to start another program and make some more progress! 💪

Also, I just have to say how much I LOVE the FB community. You guys are so supportive and full of great advice! So thank you all!

Edited