M

An alternate opinion on FB Plus

I have had this opinion for some time now, but I finally decided to say it. I don't like the concept of FB Plus. It's quite exclusionary, which is something I was something I always thought FB was against. The whole ethos was that everything was supposed to be free. You could buy the workout plans if you wanted (and I did - Sweat) and the mealplan (which I did, 2 of them in fact). However, except for the mealplans, which are a real extra, everything was available for free: all the workouts, all the recipes, all the articles/podcasts were available to everyone. I have been working out with FB for about 5 years now and I "spread the word" to almost everyone I know. However, I'm quite disappointed with their decision to introduce exclusivity. FB Plus doesn't have enough features for me to justify the fees, so I won't be signing up. I won't stop working out with them, I will still recommend them, I might even buy more programs, but this move to possibly exclude loyal customers just because we don't want to sign up, also some people might not be able to afford it, is unfair. I have an idea that they might want to consider: to give FB Plus members exclusive access for six months to one year and then make it public. Thank you