Workout complete & School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a Total Body Recovery Cardio with Kellie and it was easy to do because it was a different kind of Recovery Day. But it was still hard to do even though it have a lot of moving around, I still felt it in my legs and arms Ab workout with both Kellie and Daniel and I was totally feeling it in my abs, that by the time I was all done with the workout. I was completely wore out from the workout and I was glad that it was all over with. But the whole workout was very hard to do and I'll tell you that Ab workouts are not my favorite workout. I have been busy at school the last 2 days of catching up on work and that it coming along nicely. But also while working in the classes I am also hanging out with my friends during snack time and lunch time. So that way I am still having the all the time to hang out with my friends when I can get the chance to, but I also have friends in class too. So I 'm basely hanging out with my friends all day at school and talking to them even if we are not working.