FB 30 Low Impact - Round 2 - Day 19 - Lower Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body workout with Kellie and it was not hard to do at all in fact it was easy. I didn't sweat that much from the workout, and there was not a whole lot of bouncing around or being light on my feet at all. This morning my Mother, Allen and I went to town to do some grocery shopping and some shoe shopping too. First we went out to eat some breakfast and then after we had a good amount of it, we wen to start our shopping in town. We had a lot of things to get at the stores and we all got new shoes, and I thought that only my Mom and Allen were going to get new shoes to wear for working around the house or going places. But when we went to the second shoe store for my Mom to get herself another pair of shoes, I was looking around at all the different kinds of shoes. When my Mom saw a cute pair of shoes that she wanted me to try on and when I tried them on, they were so conferable on my feet. My Mom even said that they looked so cute on my feet, and I want them so bad that I had to give Allen lots of loving's just so I could get the shoes. After we came home from all the shopping, we were all wore out from all the walking around that we got in a good hour nap. This afternoon I didn't have time to play, so I cleaned the Alpaca pen, did my workout, and practice the violin.

Oh yeah I got some new resistance bands for working out with Kellie. I am excited to try them.