Another 1000 calorie workout complete!

I did my first 1000 calorie workout today, following Michele's lead in her post. I opted for the 4 million subscribers workout and I did so much better than I thought I would! I did a combo of high and low impact modifications, switching to low impact and lighter weights when I felt I was getting sloppy and it helped me get through this powerhouse routine really quite confidently. Even though I didn't break 1000cal, I have never burned more calories in a single workout! I'm only 5'1" so I typically never burn more than 300 calories in more intense workouts so this was crazy to see on my workout summary!! Just goes to show it's not about the number of calories, but more about pushing yourself wherever you are in your fitness journey.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-for-4-million-subscribers-at-home-workout-to-burn-1000-calories

CONGRATS to everyone who made it through their 1000 calorie workouts today! Happy leap year! I don't think I'm gonna be able to walk tomorrow... LOL!

Edited