1000 cal party - Slaying the Dragon: Check! :D

Wahoooo, got it done! Damn, who of you guys picked Push Up-City for our 1000 cal party? xD

It was just as hard as I remembered it to be. Super tough start with the kickboxing cardio combos in super long intervals, super tough follow up with the HIIT, and even afterwards with the short breaks between exercises/parts there's no chance for the heart rate to go down. And the push ups.... already two or three push up variations throughout the "regular" part of the workout... and then Daniel goes all out! I tried to do as many full push ups as possible, but already at the second exercise I had to switch to knee push ups after five reps. Tried to keep this untill the end at least, but it was just too much. For the triceps push ups I got just one full rep done, before I had to go down to my knees again, and for the final side push ups I just did heavy negatives (up with momentum and then back down as slowly as possible).

Afterwards the rest was "just" an ordinary workout, but all in all this is definitely one of the hardest FB workouts at all, if you ask me. It feels extremely good and sattisfying to reach your "workout complete" of course, but I will definitely not do this one more than once or twice per year. And I think my neighbours appreciate it, since I was screaming... like REALLY screaming. x)

Thanks to my lovely wife for documenting the challenge. It's funny to see my exercise mat on the second pic still pretty clean and during the lizard hops already completely drenched in sweat. :D

Edited