A

Feeling Sore (the good kind)

Hello All!

I hope everyone is having a great day. So, I had to miss my Monday morning workout, because I had to pull a 12 hour work day. Ugh!

I did a HIIT and lower body workout this morning, and my legs are noodles (thanks Daniel!). Combine that with the tank top arms workout yesterday (thanks Kelli), and I'm sore pretty much from head to toe. It feels so good to be getting back into shape. I also feel like I'm getting stronger, which is huge for those of us post-menopause, as I have lost a lot of strength these past few years. I know it is going to be super important to keep up my strength as I get older.

Lunch today is tuna salad (1/2 a can) with 1/2 of an avocado and a whole sliced red bell pepper. I spiced up my tuna today, adding celery, shallots and just a pinch of garlic salt. I'm excited that I spent a bit more time on the tuna salad. I usually just throw a can of tuna with a bit of mayo in a bowl.

Dinner tonight will be baked chicken breast with cooked carrots and quinoa and brown rice (Seeds of Change).

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, as I usually work from home on Thursdays. Tomorrow the weather here is supposed to be warmer and springlike, so I plan take my pups for a nice 3 mile walk, on my lunch break.

I hope everyone has an awesome mid-week.