Daily Check-in: Wednesday, February 26th

Howdy. Trying something new with the greeting today. Always good to mix things up; even our vernacular.

...Or not.

The question for today remains the same though. How are you all feeling today? Give us the feels report. This Black Medic is here to cheer you on with it's close enough pom pom like flowers. So give me a B! How about a L? An, E! N! D! E! R! S! Goooooo Blenders!

I never did cheerleaading stuff so forgive me as we can cringe together on this. I'll just be quiet and let the Black Medic do the cheer thing. These cheery yellows eventually turn into black seed heads. They are everywhere right now. Tiny little yellow specks littering the ground. These aren't showy enough for Copper to eat. Clearly my FT has standards.

Now let's go with whatever cheer you got from that and turn to the workouts and any modifications you might need for today. And if you need an idea what to do in the future, maybe start thinking about joining a few of us for a 1000 calorie workout? https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/17553/warm-up-those-muscles-leap-year-leapers

Who is looking forward to that beast?^^ ..For today though, I'm going into day 24 of abs2. A nice lower body workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/build-a-booty-workout-strength-and-pilates-workout-for-butt-and-thighs

^Looking forward to the lifting. Feeling and being strong is never a bad thing, so I hope your workouts make you feel strong, happy, and accomplished inside and out.

Food also can makes us happy and feeling good too, so let's get into that and share what you will me munchin' and a crunchin' on ..The weather is rainy today and that really calls for like a possible stew of some sort. Or a pot pie. Or tacos. Anything goes really. Rainy weather makes me weirdly peckish. Is that just me? Well, rainy or not, food is a constant, so do tell us what made the cut for your dinner.

Okay. We are once again half way through this week. Won't be too much longer and I will be wishing you all good weekend. But for now, we shall face this Wednesday, headstrong. because nothing is going for to keep you from your goals.

Edited