Around the world and ganglion cysts?

I did the new FBPlus upper body workout today. Wow! What a burn! I really liked the ABC structure with the C round changing every time.

I was giggling a bit during the exercise called “around the world”. My Mexican family side has “blessed” me with a rather thicc backside...I put the quotations, bc even though much of America prefers the nice thiccness in that area...I don’t happen to like it so much. Anyway, every time I swung that weight around, my overly compensated (I’ll just type it) butt kept getting in the way! 🤣 Maybe I should think of mods for next time I get to do around the worlds..

On a more serious note, about two weeks ago, I noticed a small almost marble-sized movable bump under the skin in the palm of my hand, right around the joint of my ring finger. It was disconcerting and google wasn’t much help. I think it’s a ganglion cyst, but I’m not sure. It doesn’t hurt, except when it’s in a certain position and I happen to push down on it; which doesn’t happen often. I don’t think it’s serious enough to see a doctor. In fact, I think it’s gotten smaller since. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar condition and how it turned out...slightly worried how HIIT and gripping weights might be affecting it.

Edited