Sacred Circle rebuilt

Good Morning Everyone and Lea,

So last week I deconstructed my original Sacred Circle because the gophers and cats did so much damage. This required removing all surrounding plants, boarders and sod. That took me two afternoons to complete. No easy task removing sod.

So I redesigned a new one for my husband and I to build.

The upper left picture is the bare ground to begin work. Upper right is hardware cloth laid out to prevent gophers and set the 4 direction stones for point of reference. Middle left we found the perfect sitting stone on the property, rolled it down one hill and up another to get it into the circle. Then we filled the circle with compost and new soil to give the sod we reused a good start. The bottom picture is the finished project although we still have some grass seed that will be growing up to fill in the barer spots.

I love how old and mystic it looks and feels.

There are four animals to honor the winds and the directions of the planet:

Owl in the East-"This is the beginning, there is change in the wind and air. The sun rises in the east and it is about inner vision. You now have the ability to look within yourself without fear."

Lion in the South-"This is about manifestation, your power and your passion and falling in love. The energy is fire and the fullness of sun at midday. Feel your own inner strength and power, for the lion is within you."

Bear at the West- This is about healing and letting go. Deep in the waters of emotion and the unconscious are your dreams and your visions. Here your healing energies flow. The sun sets in the west and gives you faith in the darkness of uncertainty.

Turtle in the North-"You are grounded in the earth, in your family and work. This is where the sun shines in shadow. It is the place of the unknown and mystery, where the Universe spins and spirals around you."

The Center Stone-Your body is your spiritual home. This holds your essence and will guide your steps.

I invited you all into our Sacred Circle to meditate, ground with Mother Earth or just reconnect with yourself.

Peace, love and harmony

Storm

P.S. Workout Complete.