Programme Complete!

So today marked the completion of my first go at FB30 Round 4, and to say I’m proud is an understatement! Although I had to space the workouts out around other life things I’m thrilled that I kept up a consistent routine and showed up for myself, even on “meh” days when I didn’t feel much like it ☺️

For those wondering how I found the programme: I loved it (maybe not when I was doing jump squats so much, but when I’d finished those lol). Each day was challenging in different ways and honestly, I have no regrets about buying this programme. My mum even said that I looked more fit and toned now compared to before I began, and also that the results seemed more pronounced compared to when I make up my own workout schedule!

Going forward I will be having a well-earned rest day tomorrow, and then on Wednesday I’m scheduled to begin Blend - I’m now even more excited to see what I achieve with this programme! Particularly, next month I won’t be eating my favourite treat - chocolate - to raise money for charity, so I’m extra interested to see how that affects my progress too... I’ve been eating quite a lot of the stuff lately as I was given it as presents (Valentines being the main culprit here) so I’m curious as to whether that reduced the benefits of the programme somewhat, and what the result of not having it will be.

Also I’m planning to purchase Abs2 (if you saw my previous post thank you to those who commented/gave their opinion) to begin when I’m done with Blend 💪🏻