FB Burn R1 Workout Complete

Wow! My calendar has never looked this good! 😄

Finished my first ever FB Program- FBBurn Round 1. I am so proud of myself that I was able to do every single routine in it. Yes, both the main and extra credit workouts! I love both HIIT and strength training that's why I chose this program and I don't regret it. I made the right choice because it has a nice balance of both types of trainings.

I wasn't really aiming for weight loss since I am currently at my ideal body weight. I don't really have a "goal", if anything, maybe just to see more muscle definition. By the end of the program, I lost 2 pounds (still within my ideal weight range) and a few centimeters off my belly, thighs and arms. Plus my flexibility and endurance have improved a lot, which I really love about the results!

The third week was the most difficult for me. The first routine of that week had left me sore for days that I needed to reschedule the following workouts and substitute recovery exercises. But of all the routines, I found that the most difficult for me were always the core exercises. I barely finished any interval without either switching to easier version or taking extra breaks. So, I feel like I need to improve on that. With that said, I already purchased my second program- Abs Round 2 and third- Strong! I picked those two because as I said I need to strengthen my core more and just to switch things up a bit, I'd incorporate more strength training to my routine. I am planning to do both at the same time, alternating every week. I've read some here had already done that and had great results. I can't wait to earn another program complete. 🙂

Thank you Kelli and Daniel. You made me love workouts! 💕