Mental Health

I decided to share my thoughts concerning mental health after a very difficult week. I recently was considering seeing a dietician to help with my nutrition, but I simply don’t feel ready to do so. I realize that my mental health has to be my number one priority. I have struggled with the highs and lows of diet after diet and binging due to restricting my self and I just don’t want to do that anymore. I want to be healthy and that includes a healthy mental state for myself. I was trying to use what people would consider healthy habit building to mask deep rooted issues such as feeling inadequate because of my weight and struggling to love myself. I decided to stop lying to myself and face my issues head on. I want to be a healthy personal in every level spiritually, physically, emotionally, and psychologically and I can’t do that without healing from years of bullying and comparing myself to how other girls look. I know that I have a long road ahead of me, but I know with God’s help I will find the proper path for me and my wellbeing. I love my Fitnessblender workouts and I’m so proud of myself for being consistent with my calendar after a period of difficulty. Thanks to anyone that took the time to read this. I want to be a person I can be proud of and be genuinely happy and genuinely healthy. I want to get to a place that I actually love and accept myself because I’m simply not there yet. Thank you for being such an amazing community full of wonderful people. Have a blessed Friday. I’m stoked to take on a level 5 workout today!! :D