Daily Check-in: Friday, February 21st

Hello there, Friday!

Oh, and hello to you guys too. Are we feeling good that the weekend is near? Got any fun/not fun plans that you are looking/not looking forward to? In anyway, let me right quick remind you that you will have Korse as your weekend guide for the February 22nd and 23rd check-ins. So, yay for more ghosting and hearing from other Blenders!

But first, our Friday and how it is dressed today; from the workouts to the food, let's hear about it.

Or maybe the but first should be acknowledging the puppy in the picture. I know that I've been flinging reptiles and wild flowers at you all week, so the very least I could do is throw you a bone here by providing a puppy pic to bring you some smiles and labs down some pawsitivity in case you are having a ruff day. Plus he's here to prove that boy puppies can rock a pink harness.

Okay, now what were you saying about those workouts? Doing any, or resting? I am nice and sore from the upper body workout I did yesterday. I wanted get my strong on, and I shih tzu not, I went up to 11lbs for the last ventral/lateral raise set. A personal best, though I could only do four reps with good form instead of six. I've been stuck at 4 to 8lbs range, so I decided to push. Also got away with 20lbs on the last set of those overhead presses and 16 at my heaviest for the bicep curl. My long point being that these kinds of workouts are amazing for finding out how strong you really are, because the decreased reps is an invitation to be like, "Okay, let's see what you got." But now I am feeling that today, so I might have trouble holding my weights up during today's lower body workout from Abs2: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-butt-and-thigh-workout-hiit-and-strength

Apologizes for going off tangent, but lifting heavy is always an exciting accomplishment to me. Try it if you haven't. Prove to yourself that you are stronger than what you think.

Alright, let's bark up a different tree and talk food. The delicious and more delicious, how are you eating around today? It's pizza over here tonight and I'm not mad about that one bit. 'Nuff said. If I talk any more about it, I'll just get too hungry! But do talk all about your food ventures!

Okay, I've played around here long enough. I need to put a leash on this day and give it a walk or I'll end up chasing my own tail. As always, thanks for reading. Now lots of pugs to you in whatever you are facing and I hope you have a pawsome day and a doggone great weekend!