Police Officer fit

It’s incredible how far I’ve come since the very beginning of my fitness journey. Not only I had my own circuits in our village, I was also able to pass all of the physical tests to become a police officer. Throughout my entire life the only thing I had been hearing was that I’m “a tiny girl and I should not become a police officer“ despite me wanting to become one since I was a teenager. I know that a lot of people still think that it’s a “men’s job” but I just don’t care. I might be tiny but it’s always worth a shot.

However, what I wanted to say is that the only thing and the only exercises I’ve been doing were FB videos and they got me from an absolute zero (huffing and puffing whilst climbing the stairs) to someone who is now helping to protect people and the entire country. I’m proud and glad.. so much.

Now I'm undergoing a professional training that will allow me to use a gun whilst "on duty" and I have almost no problem getting through all those hard physical trainings which, to me, is something incredible.

THANK YOU very much, I don’t know where I would be without you two, Daniel and Kelli. You have my thanks and I will forever be grateful for showing me that life lived actively is a life lived happily.