FB 30 Low Impact - Round 2 - Day 15 - Lower Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a Lower body workout with Kellie and my legs were feeling it from the workout, because about halfway through the workout. My legs were starting to feel the burn from the workout and my legs almost gave out on me during the workout. Because my legs wanted the workout to be over with and I was so glad when the workout was over. I didn't go to school today because, I had to go and get my teeth cleaned, and then after that my mom and I went to pick up pictures, and then we went clothes shopping for me. Then when we finally got home I had enough time to clean the Alpaca pen and play on the piano, but since I didn't finish it this morning. I had to do it this afternoon after I got to go down on the lower property, and play and then do my workout and then take a shower and then I got to finish playing the piano. Other than I had a very busy day and I technically do have very busy day's, it could either be us working around the house, or going shopping, or when I have to go to school and I had a busy day. Almost 100% of the time we always have something to do every day even if it's a day when I don't go to school and stay home.