Workout complete & School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a Recovery Day with feel good stretches that can give you better sleep at night and it was with Daniel. I could just feel my body just slowly starting to relax with the stretches one at a time, and I felt like I just wanted to go to sleep. I think that it is weird of how you are just doing some nice relaxing stretches, and the next you know you are ready to go to sleep. I have that happen to me a lot when I am doing stretches because it is a recovery day from working out and, it allows your body to just unwind after a long hard-working busy kind of day. What's also nice about it is that it can allow your to connect with your inner self for a couple of minutes or more if you need to. So because I had a very busy day at school, it was nice to just unwind and clear the mind and connect with your mind and your body, and give thanks for the awesome day that you just had. Even though I was really busy at school I still had time to hang out with my friends at snack time and lunch time. We got catch up on what everyone did over the 3-day weekend and what fun and amazing stuff anyone did. It was just so nice to go back to school again and see all of my friends and my boyfriend, because I was missing them being at home and not at school with them.