Program Complete + Results

Whoop whoop! Yesterday, I completed Fitness Blender's 8 week FB30 Round 2!

Before this, I've been doing the FB30 Trial program and FB30 Round 1.

Here are my before and after results:

1 mile run: Before: 12m 03s After: DNF

Pushups: Before: 11 full, 45 half After: 11 full, 47 half

Squats: Before: 103 After: 212

Plank: Before: 2m 16s After: 1m 24s

Sit & reach: Before: +2 cm. After: +4,5 cm

Because of an old running injury, I decided not to do the 1 mile run this time. This might have had an effect on my results compared to last time.

Before doing the test, I did not look at the results from my last PFT. I wish I did, so that I could push myself a little harder when it came to the pushups. But it's nice to see that I've made teenie tiny progress.

What blew me away, though, were the squats!! 212 frickin' reps! Wow! Physically, I could have done more, but mentally I was exhausted after that many reps. But it's super awesome to see this huge leap of 109 reps from last time. Next time I think I'll do weighted squats instead just to keep the reps down and to stay sane while doing them, haha.

After the squats, I was toast, and my entire body was shaking like crazy during the plank and I was desperately trying to make it over the 2 minute mark - and my goals this time was 3 minutes! - but nope, at 1:24 I collapsed onto the floor. Better luck next time! ;)

And then lastly there was the sit and reach. I was really happy to see an increase of flexibility, which feels awesome.

What I can't help but feel a bit bummed out about is that I have gained 1,4 kg in bodyweight - about 3 lbs; However, I definitely see and feel a change in my body. It's stronger, a bit firmer, and more toned, so let's just say that I've lost some fat and gained some muscle instead ;)

Going forward, I think it might be more helpful to take measurements and before and after photos instead of focusing solely on my weight. So that's what I'll be doing at the start of the next program, which will be...you guessed it...

Fitness Blender's FB30 Round 3!

To everyone who is smack dab in the middle of a program, keep going! You can do it! It is sooo worth it when you can finally say...

Program Complete!

Have an awesome day everyone! :)

Encouraging cheers from

-Johild-

Edited