FB 30 Low Impact - Round 2 - Day 11 - Upper Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body workout with Kellie and by the time I was halfway through the workout. My arms were already starting to shake from lifting up the weights, and I wanted the workout to be over already. After I was done with the workout my arms felt tired from the workout, but once I stretch them out my arms felt better. After I took care of the Alpaca pen, I spent the rest of the morning outside working in the front yard and between cleaning the Alpaca pen and working outside. I burned over 456 calories this morning and that is the most amount of calories I have burned. I was surprised to see how much work I got done and how many calories I also burned too. By the time nap time came around I was wore out from all the working out this morning outside. This afternoon I went outside to play and I got some more calories burned and I was having so much fun. That I didn't want the fun to end but it did have to end at 4:30. In the end I just had a very busy day around the house between working in the garden and playing outside. It's pretty much how our days are around here unless we plan to go somewhere to spend family time together, and then it makes the day even better.