FB 30 Low Impact - Round 4 - Day 10 - Core & HIIT

I completed my workout for today. It was a Core and HIIT workout with Kellie and it was hard to do and my legs were shaking halfway through the workout. I know that my legs did not enjoy doing it because they were not really ready to do it, even though I did a warm-up first before the workout. It can sometimes be really hard to do a workout depending of what type of workout that you have going for today, I was able to clean the Alpaca pen this morning and talk to my Grandpa but I didn't get time to do the violin this morning so I had to do it this afternoon. When I talked to my Grandpa this morning I got to catch up on how things are going at school for me, and all the things that has happened over the past 2 weeks. Grandpa was surprised to hear all the great things I had to tell him about all the stuff that has happened at school these past 2 weeks, and it is. I didn't really have time to play outside this afternoon because I slept in longer at nap-time than I normally would. But I thought that I got enough sleep last night because I almost got in 12 hours of sleep last night and that is the longest I have slept for.