Kickboxing Progress :)

Capability progress! :D Yesterday I was still kinda sore from my last workouts, both lower and upper body, so I decided to use the "surprise me" feature untill I get something nice that's neither strength training nor HIIT with too much impact. Got a great kickboxing and cardio workout that I never did before directly on the first try, which was not only very swetty and fun, but also showed me that I am slowly getting better at these explosive kickboxing combos. Especially during the jab-hook-hook-uppercut-uppercut combo, I was happy to see that I can do the combination much more fluidly now. The hook-hook-uppercut-uppercut part really felt like one quick, explosive movement. Looking forward to observe the developement further. :D

I added my favorite short core video (completed for the 65th time, I do this one once or twice every single week since I started putting more focus on my core training) to round up my training and felt like this was the perfect workout for me on that evening. I strongly recommend to give both videos a try. :)

Edited