Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

I finally decided to see a dietician

I have struggled with proper nutrition my whole life. I have gained so much weight that I’m not at an unhealthy size for my body. I am happy that I am going to see a dietician soon. I want to be the healthiest version of myself and I refuse to engage in any more fad diets. To me, it’s all about my health. I’m a lab technician so my main focus is for my blood work to be impeccable lol. At this point in my journey it’s not about looks. Once upon a time that’s all I cared about, but I’m glad that I have finally learned to not place so much importance in that because deep inside my soul that has never been important to me. It was just a result of giving in to societal pressures. I pray that my sessions with a dietician will help me to lose weight the healthy way. I have no problem drinking water or following my Fitnessblender workouts :) I have never had an issue with exercise I love it. I’m currently working my way through abs 2 after a tough January. Anyway, just wanted to share a little bit of what was on my mind. I think that it’s important to admit when we need outside help. I think the internet is very valuable, but there is just too much conflicting nutritional information that I rather just get professional help. :)