Update

For the past 13 months I've been recovering from burn out. I'm happy to say that in the last several weeks my energy level has been very good (except for the occasional, unexplained "crashes" here and there).

As you can see, I've been keeping up with my workouts, but varying them according to what I needed at the time. I kept up with my FB calendar as well as recording other workouts I did in a personalised calendar.

I'd like to sign up for FB Plus, but when you figure in the Canadian exchange rate, it's a bit too pricey. So this is my alternative, for now.

A couple of weeks ago I began two different FB programs (FB30 R2 and Bored Easily), alternating each week. But then an unexpected energy crash left me unable to workmout for 5 days. Plus, since I now work out only 4 days a week (Wednesdays being free to do spinning or some other form of cardio), when I miss a workout and have to reschedule, it's a real mess.

So I'll be starting FB30 R2 this coming Monday and stick to that til the end of April. The Bored Easily program will be next up, but only in June, after my hubby and I return from a trip to Spain in May. Woot, Woot!!!