Bored Easily Day 3 & My sad attempt to not eat after dinner :)

Day 3 was HIIT which I missed from the Low Impact program but I did have to modify basically everything because my arthritis in my knees was very, very angry yesterday which carried into today. I still got sweaty and had a good workout!

A few random thoughts:

I need new shoes for teaching. I'm wearing flats and I teach for 2 hours straight. Not to mention I walk all over campus for meetings and things. Yesterday my knees were flaming red and very painful. I know I should have more substantial shoes, but it hasn't been in the budget while I've been in school. I was told very sternly by my hubby that I need to buy better shoes so I'll be shoe shopping this weekend!

Random thought #2: I've been trying really hard not to have any food after dinner. Last night I was craving something really bad so I went upstairs to my bedroom to watch my show. I will not eat in my bed so it worked lol!

Today I'm having tuna salad on my fancy bread with spinach, little bit of olive oil mayo and banana peppers. I also had a pickle, cucumbers, and bell peppers on the side.

Dinner will be during class tonight so it has to be portable and not require a microwave, so I think I am having uncured ham with cheese, my normal raw veggies, cottage cheese, blueberries, and maybe some sun chips (this list includes my afternoon snack!)

Hope you all have a great day and I am looking forward to my upper body workout tomorrow!