Workout complete & School Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a Lower Body workout of FB Low Impact and it was with Kellie and it was really easy to do. I burned a lot of calories but it was pretty easy to do the whole workout. My legs are the part of my body that were feeling it the most during the whole workout and my legs were shaking. It was a crazy day at school because there was a lot of things going on right after first block. Because we got a sheet of paper for picking out our classes for next term, and everyone in the snake pit was talking up a storm and they didn't even know what was going on. They were just all confused me and a couple of my other friends already knew what was going on and what was going to happen. But other than that I had a pretty fun day at school once I got past the first part of my day, I was good and ready to move on to the next thing to happen. All of my friends were not expecting this to happen today, and I was not expecting it at all because I was just doing my thing in class. But that's just the way it is at school sometimes you have to do whatever the teachers tells you or gives to you and tell you to do it. I sometimes don't get it half of the time until a teacher or another adult tells me what is going on in the classroom, and then once I get the idea of it. I go straight to work and get the classwork done and out of the way so it's done.