S

Juggling and the power of a workout!!

Hi FB family. So last week was a real challenge. I have been trying to get back into my workouts and eating properly after a tough Xmas.

I did a week of self directed stuff picking and choosing what I felt I could tackle each day and then the week before last I started FB Low Impact.

Then my Dad got taken into hospital and transferred to a hospital near me miles from where my parents live. So we had my Mum to stay so we could visit etc. I don;t mind admitting it was scary and of course we all needed to make adjustments so that we could live together for that short time (we have a one bed flat).

There were episodes of take away food and grabbing bites at the hospital, partly because we were all so tired. I did mange 3 workouts though.

Anyway, the good news was my Dad was discharged last week and is now on a road to recovery which will take several months. My parents will stay with us before appointments. I can see that I need to be organised to make sure I take care of myself so that I can take care of others. Today I managed 2 workouts, just felt like I could really use a good sweat so I did some kickboxing and then this;

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/functional-upper-body-strength-workout-dynamic-irregular-strength-training

as per the programme, Have to day my energy levels have rocketed and I feel calmer and clearer. Plus this workout is new to me, how have I missed it! it's really quirky! I don;t typically lover UBS but the twist on this really engaged me.

Anyway apologies for such a long post I felt like I needed to get this out somehow, thanks and well done to anyone who managed to read it!!!