FB Lower Impact - Round 2 - Day 3 - Core + Lower Body

I completed my workout and extra credit for today. It was Day 3 of FB Lower Impact with Core + Lower Body and it was hard to do. The workout was with Daniel and it target 3 main parts of the body, the abs, the legs, and the back. Even though it was hard to do it still felt nice after it was over, and then I realized that I had a extra credit to do as well before the cool down. I was not that very busy this morning because, I thought that my mom and I were going to go down to the orchid and do some work. But I did get to work on the puzzle this morning and I got a lot of the puzzle done. I was not going to go outside this afternoon until the sun came out, and then I changed my mind and went outside to play. Other than that I was pretty busy today and I am wore out from a long day, and tomorrow it is back to school. But we won't be in school for that long because we get out of school early and I like it when we get out of school early. Because then I get to play outside for a while before I have to get ready for the night.